Monday, March 5, 2018

American Crafts Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Happy Monday!!!

It's time to start sharing inspiration from the different page kits within the
March 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

"Stay Colorful"
By: Heather Guy
Heather said this about her layout:
"How perfect is the American Crafts Stay Colorful kit for this picture of my niece with her unicorn that we got her for Christmas?!?!?! I loved all this paper in this kit so much that it was hard to decide how I was using it. Thankfully, I have enough left to do another layout using the same kit! I love cutting the brand strips off the bottom of the papers and then using them as part of my layout! I added some spray ink from my stash for the background and used pieces from the Embellishment Kit as well."

"Converse Twins"
By : Lisa Hidy

Lisa said this about her layout:
"The beautiful colors in this kit were perfect for these fun pictures of my friends daughter and her BFF. I love how American Crafts wastes no paper by having one side of the end strips be a fun print! I used the 3 end strips to make my own pattern paper by adhering them to a piece of cardstock! The patterns in this kit mix so beautifully together, don't be afraid to use a piece as your background as I did here!
From my stash: letter stickers, lavendar cardstock, enamel dots
Embellishment kit: flags"

Heather & Lisa used the 
 * Embellishments may very

They also used a couple of items from the
March Embellishment Add-On Kit:

Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
WWW.SCRAP-ROOM.COM
Click HERE to see how to receive a free page kit! :) 

See you tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment