Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Fancy Pants Designs "Holiday Hustle" Page Kit Inspiration - Doubleshot Kit

Happy Tuesday! 

It's time to take a closer look at the

The Scrap-Room's Doubleshot Kit consists of 
(2) individual page kits.

Here's a wonderful layout from our Designer Lisa Hidy using the 
Fancy Pants Designs "Holiday Hustle" Page Kit:

Lisa said this about her layout:
"I absolutely fell in love with the papers in this kit! I love the subtleness of the colors and the addition of the blue gives it a nontraditional holiday feel, perfect for those tree decorating photos! To make the fun papers pop even more I added some black cardstock from my stash to mount all the papers on instead of my usual technique of inking the edges of my papers!
From my stash: enamel dots, sticker letters and black cardstock."


The second layout we are featuring today using this awesome page kit was created by
Designer Brenda Ragsdale
"Joy"
Brenda shared this with us about her layout:
"When I first saw this kit I was not sure if I liked it or not, but after creating a page with it
I am totally in love with it.  It is so nice to have page kits to work with that are not the typical
"traditional" Christmas colors.   I really like how well this kit worked with my 
black and white photo.  Love the embellishments in this kit, especially the wooden ornaments.
To complete my page, I fussy cut three presents from the "All Wrapped Up" patterned paper 
in the kit and added raw cardstock to the back of each.   I also added the following embellishments
from my personal stash:
Wood veneer Christmas, "Love" Speech Bubble, and Snow flakes.
 I am looking forward to creating another page or two with this kit.
Happy Holidays!"

Here's a look at the


 * Embellishments will vary.

For a closer look at the December Doubleshot Kit, 
check out the video reveal from TinaGale:

$15.00/$17.00 + shipping
(Membership price/Non-Membership)
To subscribe/purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:



Make sure you visit tomorrow for the 2nd Page kit from the December Doubleshot kit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment